Level III –
B2 : 60 ects / B3 : 60 ects
2 Year Course
BRASSART offers a short course based on learning the fundamentals of graphic design and how to use graphics production tools. The teaching focusses on the exploration of two professional worlds :
- printed media and command of the graphic chain,
- digital web design, mobile applications and social networks.
Use of the Adobe® suite and the basics of web development are put into practice.
A Foundation in Applied arts, a MANAA, a professional AMA bac, a professional bac in Graphic industries or an STD2A bac are strongly advised.
A developed taste for computer production tools as well as an eye on design and digital are expected if students are to make the most of this course with strong technical added value.
- Four taught semestres over two years,
- Continuous assessment ,
- A very technical approach to software,
- A global overview of printed and web production,
- 8 weeks work experience in 1st Year (B2),
- 12 weeks work experience in 2nd Year (B3).